There’s a Solution to Having a Confident, Beautiful, and Stable Smile
Are You Too Embarrassed in Pictures Due to Unsightly Teeth?
If you have been suffering from dental problems, such as tooth decay, crooked, missing or chipping teeth, it can cause a lot of anxiety. Maybe you have had bad experiences in the past with a dentist who did not treat your issues properly, or maybe you have not been able to go to the dentist at all for some time. If the simple act of chewing food or smiling causes you any discomfort then this message is for YOU! Many people think that dental implants are unattainable, cost too much or that they are painful to have installed. Others simply do not know anything about dental implants and therefore never considered them as a way to improve their appearance.
Custom Implants are for you If you’re experiencing the following:
- You hate smiling in family photos, or at least showing your teeth. You hide with halfhearted, turned up lips instead.
- Embarrassed that your teeth because they are crooked, worn down, cracked, or even a few are missing.
- Going to the dentist gives you anxiety because of past bad experiences.
- You think it might cost too much to fix all of the dental problems you suffer from, so why bother?
- Unable to meet new people because of a low self-esteem that is directly attributed to your unsightly smile
- Lack of self-confidence when it comes to your smile?
- Pain from one or more missing teeth causes you daily aggravation, headaches or suffering.
- Embarrassed due to stained teeth or discoloration
- Bleeding from gums after repeated brushing of teeth
- Chewing gum to mask odors from your mouth
DISCOVER THE SECRET TO STABLE, HEALTHY AND CONFIDENT SMILE
Getting Professional Implants Can be One of the Best Decisions You Made!
If you are among those who suffer from missing teeth, you are not alone! These staggering facts reveal the reality of tooth decay in America. There are many reasons for this, including diet, lack of quality dental care or health benefits, time constraints, and other contributors. Many people do not realize there is a solution or have the misconception that their teeth are too far gone, that getting implants may be too painful or that it is too late to do anything about it. This is simply not true!
Most patients feel very little, if any pain during the installation of dental implants! Some do not even need pain pills, and after the dental implants are positioned properly, your mouth will feel brand new again!
Many of our clients report being able to chew and taste foods that they have not been able to eat for a long time. LandMark Dentistry dentists treat patients of all ages, so as long as you are of sound health, the dental implants can truly improve your quality of life. From teenagers to senior citizens, we have helped to transform the lives of many men and women who are in need of help with their dental problems.
3 Great Reasons to Have Professional Implants:
Prevent Nutrition Deficiencies
Greater Quality of Life
Experience more happiness in your life everyday with a stable, healthy, and brighter smile.
Our office offers several financing options for patients who are considering this procedure. Come in for your FREE CONSULTATION, and our doctors will see if you’re a candidate for this life-changing procedure. Call us Today at (704) 476-1202 or Schedule Online Below!