Do you still remember the last time you felt so confident to smile? LandMark Dentistry can help you bring back that feeling again with dental implants. Several aesthetic and health reasons make it the best dental investment today.
There are about 178 million Americans who have missing teeth throughout their lifetime. The causes vary from accidents, disease, or other medical conditions. Our team of experts recommends dental implant as the best tooth-replacement solution due to its permanent, stable, and natural-looking features.
There are several reasons why our patients consider dental implants. You might also want to consider it if you:
- Feel embarrassed to smile because of the gaps in your smile
- Want to keep your neighboring teeth in place
- Experience embarrassing slip-offs from your dentures
- Miss the comfort and convenience of having natural teeth
How Do Dental Implants Work?
A dental implant involves an oral surgery wherein a titanium post is initially placed in the jawbone. The oral procedure is quick and there is minimal discomfort post surgery. The area of gum that was worked on will be a little sore for the day but you can still drive yourself home.
The dental implant will take about 3-4 months to fuse to the jawbone. When the bone cells have successfully attached to the titanium post, our team will proceed in getting your tooth impressions.
It will be used in the dental laboratory to craft your porcelain zirconia crown that will serve as your new tooth. Once the crown is done, it will be attached to the post placed in your gums.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Increase self-esteem and confidence to speak in public
- Prevent damage to the surrounding teeth, preventing them from shifting and becoming loose
- Securely fasten dentures and partials to the implants for an improved capability to speak and eat
- Prevent jaw from shrinking and collapsing and maintains your facial bone structure for a more youthful appearance
Implant Supported Bridges of Dentures
If you are missing many teeth or a full denture has been recommended, implant-supported bridges are the most secure and natural-looking option. Two strategically placed implants will be placed to hold the denture or partial in place.
Our team of experts is passionate about serving families from preventive dentistry like regular cleanings to restorative dentistry like implants. As a leading dental implants provider in Charlotte and Matthews, we are excited to bring back the smile on your face.