What is Zoom Teeth Whitening?
Zoom Teeth Whitening is an in-practice bleaching process that lightens the enamel and dentin of your teeth. It uses the Zoom whitening gel with 25% hydrogen peroxide and the help of a bleaching lamp.
It’s an instant and safe solution for patients who want to have whiter teeth with the help of a dental professional. The procedure can only last for 15 minutes.
How Does It Work?
The Zoom whitening gel will be applied to your teeth during your treatment. The bleaching lamp helps the gel to penetrate the tooth enamel and removes deep stains and discoloration.
As the light from the bleaching lamp breaks down the Zoom gel, oxygen penetrates the enamel and dentin of the tooth, allowing the bleaching to happen without damaging the tooth structure.
Why Choose Zoom Teeth Whitening at LandMark Dentistry?
- It can lighten your teeth up to 8 shades whiter.
- You can instantly enjoy whiter teeth while avoiding the two-week DIY tray process.
- It’s a safe whitening procedure facilitated by our dental team.
- LandMark Dentistry has the LandMark Whitening For Life Program that is best for a teeth whitening retouch whenever stains and discoloration occur again.
- Our patients can also take home upper and lower custom-made whitening trays after the procedure for their home whitening touch-ups.
Stain-causing foods and drinks can bring back the stains and discoloration in your teeth. Such cases make whitening trays ideal for DIY touch-ups at home.
With these trays, patients will only need to purchase the whitening gel and do it at home for a few days to bring back their radiant smiles.
Zoom Teeth Whitening procedure at LandMark Dentistry
Our Zoom Teeth Whitening treatment is composed of 4 sessions with 15 minutes each. LandMark’s specially trained dental assistants will take care of you in every step of the process.
- First, our dental assistant will place a protective gear to widen your mouth, highlight your teeth, and cover your gums.
- After covering the gums, the Zoom whitening gel will be applied to your teeth. The bleaching lamp will then be placed on top of the protective gear to give your teeth the direct light needed for 15 minutes or more.
- The gel will foam and activate under the direct light of the bleaching lamp and start the accelerated whitening process.
Our patients can relax, listen to music, have the lights dimmed, even enjoy a warm blanket during the procedure.
Follow Kelli on her Channel Kelli at Landmark Dentistry as she explains more about Teeth Whitening. Join her as she goes over the teeth whitening options at Landmark Dentistry!
Smile brighter with Zoom Teeth Whitening at LandMark Dentistry
Our dental team loves to see how Zoom Teeth Whitening treatment boosts the confidence of our patients. LandMark dentistry provides Zoom Teeth Whitening treatment for our patients in our Charlotte, Matthews, Wesley Chapel, and Mallard Creek locations.